Hello to all.
Well as you can see there aren’t many updates last month. As I said in my last post, I was involved in a pathetic accident and was recovering. here is how things happened.
- went back to my village with my friend who got married recently.
- kind of fell back from a tree while plucking some fruits.
- local doctors said that there are some hairline fracture and wrapped some bandage.
- after 20 days I wrote half chapter and felt it was still paining. I thought maybe because of not using my fingers for a long time.
- went back to the city and consulted with a doctor due to constant pain.
- said I had a fracture in my wrist. Gave me a plaster and asked me to not move my dominant wrist for a month.
- got my bandage cut yesterday.
So now here I am with. Hopefully, I am back. Now what I am going to do now is
- translate 1 chapter of SFVSG every day.
- Translation of PF will be sporadic as very few people are interested in it.
Now without further ado here is another chapter: